Physicians and advanced practice providers can quickly and easily search through hundreds of jobs posted by our members from across the state. Simply select your profession and specialty and you’re ready to find your new career in one of our Midwest communities.
For physicians, there are excellent reasons to practice in Indiana.
• With malpractice premiums becoming intolerable in many states, Indiana implemented malpractice reform almost 30 years ago and is considered one of the friendliest in the nation for physicians, ranking in the top five of all states
• Low physician density in relation to population
• Payor markets are competitive with relatively high reimbursement rates
• The Indiana State Medical Association, with more than 8,500 members, defends the Indiana Medical Malpractice Act and advocates for physicians at the state and federal levels. Recent successes include prior authorization reform, common-sense exceptions to mandated e-prescribing of controlled substances, and a mobile app to deliver CME on opioid prescribing and abuse to help meet state requirements.
Brown County State Park
Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame
Indianapolis Museum of Art
Indianapolis International Airport
NBA: Indiana Pacers
NFL: Indianapolis Colts
The Children’s Museum
WNBA: Indiana Fever
World Famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway
• Enjoy the many cultural events, including museums, symphonies, theaters, and zoos
• Some of the best restaurants and dining in the Midwest
• Recreational activities encompass hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and hunting
• One of the most affordable states, with housing costs below national averages
• Convenient drives to other major metropolitan areas—Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville, Cincinnati, and Nashville