The Indiana Society of Physician Recruiters, INSPR, provides education and collaborative opportunities for in-house physician recruiters in the state of Indiana. By sharing recruiting and retention insights and experiences, we create a robust network of recruiters. We promote professional development and provide education and resources, with an ultimate goal to recruit and retain well qualified physicians and other medical professional in and to the state of Indiana.
Our members enjoy the following benefits:
• INSPR website offers free practice opportunity listings to all members
-Quarterly business meetings
• Educational Sessions provided by guest speakers who specialize in various areas of recruitment & retention. Past
speakers have covered topics such as immigration, website development, healthcare reform, health system
planning, residency/fellowship panel discussions, etc.
• Lunch & Learn round table discussions at each meeting where members share experiences and insights. Every
year members suggest topics that will be discussed. Past topics have included onboarding, retention,
interviewing/screening tips, use of outside recruitment firms, and building relationships with training programs.
-Opportunity to serve on Committees and participate in the shaping of INSPR’s mission through work with
Education, Residency Outreach, Marketing and Membership
-Listing in On-line Association Directory
• Annual dues are $100
– Complimentary membership during the calendar year you join
• Applications are accepted throughout the year with renewal cycle beginning January 1st
• Membership is per individual, not facility
Pay online by using PayPal or you can pay by check by contacting our Treasurer for more information.
For more information or questions regarding membership contact: